Your Senior Picture Day
High school graduation is a huge milestone. Your senior pictures are a time to express your unique personality, talents, and achievements.
Schedule a Sitting
Seniors will be asked to select a date and time that works best for their portrait session.
Portraits are typically taken at the school. Additional studio options may be available. Each portrait session can include tux and drape, cap and gown, an outfit of the student’s choosing, and athletics.
Our online galleries are available 24/7 for ordering. Optional admin portal for yearbook advisors to select yearbook images, view images selected by the photographer or student.
Tips for Your Senior Session
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your sitting
- Think about having your hair cut/freshly colored at least 2 weeks prior to your session
- The camera can pick up small details such as nails not being clean or chipped nail polish
- Practice some poses in the mirror to get a good sense of how your portraits will turn out
- Props are a great way to show your personality and interests
- For your Drape and Tux Portraits
Drape: we recommend wearing a spaghetti strap tank top
Tux: all you need is a white undershirt
Look no further, book your session today
Contact us and let us know about your event photography needs. Simply call us at 877-858-3976 or click the button below to send us an email.